Wednesday, July 27, 2011

~~~Sshhhhh~~Quiet is Good

                   ~~It's early morning here; got the coffee brewing.  Stole a few quiet moments to snap some pics before starting my to-do-list.  I cut some Artemesia for soft color, simple bouquet.  No flowers needed~~just pretty, pale gray~green in some old porcelain for tables today~~


I escape here to my little office every morning and before bedtime.   You've seen many photos from this area.  The iron daybed is for my two lovely dogs who insist on being with me when I'm in here.  Hence, the collection of many different bed~linens and pillow shams! 


Love old clocks; non~functioning! 


I love, love, love whites with pale tans/taupes:  makes it fun to add any other pops of color when the neutrals are in place.  I'm not really a "pink" person, but I love a few girly~things with depictions of roses now and again.


Coffee's ready.  Wish you were here to discuss with me a new design for my little office space.  I visited a favorite blogger a bit ago who has used grasscloth to one of her wall~space~office; I'm really loving that idea.  It's on the backburner though~~got too many other things to do right now downstairs.  Don't you love having projects?  What's on your list for today? 
 Have a good one!

3 comments:

  1. What a peaceful, soothing room! My project list is way too long for this comment box. Let's just say this: I'm just now getting started on my SPRING cleaning! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is beautiful! I love the pretty porcelain and the old clocks. Lovely!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your comment about my German grain sack. The fabric paint is designed to be washable and feels soft on the fabric. It says to hand wash or wash in cold. The brand is Folk Art.

    xoxo
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see the artemesia in a jug

    I would never think of that
    and yet it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete