Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Chandie


"Are we there yet?"~~~no.  But, getting a little closer; inch by inch.  Ugh~~taking forever!  The medallion painted and up; chandie up (but not connected yet).  At least it's hangin'.  Don't love the shades~~those will be replaced for sure.  All in all~~I really love this $64.00 chandelier.  The price was right, the style perfect for my room and I can paint it if I decide the color isn't working for me~~


Random photos~~leftover white roses dried so pretty~~saving them for an apothecary jar~~

And my next little project:  a $3.00 wall lamp to paint and make~over the shade~~

I love vintage lamps.  ~~and they sell very well at the shop booth.



A vintage postcard that seems to cover all the upcoming events: Valentine's~~a little St. Pat's and Easter too.



So, tomorrow working on "that" room again with the chandie.  I really can't wait to post my results.  That may be a rather long time at the rate we're going.

~Patty~

9 comments:

  1. Love your chandie!!!! Can't wait to see your room all in its glory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo so pretty! And those roses dried perfectly.
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dried roses. Do we get to see them in the apothecary jar?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that chandie Patty! Those dried roses are so pretty. Can't wait to see the reveal. Enjoy your day, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Home renovation seems to take us forever! Your light is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the chadie, and the color of it is great... tell me about things taking so long to finish I'm still working on the laundry room I feel like it's never going to get done.Have a great weekend

    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patty,
    Love the color! Hop over today, because you have been featured at NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY...please feel free to grab my starfish featured button for your blog and thank you for coming to my party.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your chandie! What an amazing find! The lamp with the vintage card is wonderful! The vintage card says it all! I'll be watching for your reveal on the lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know it must seem like you will NEVER get to the end of your project list, but it all seems to be coming along beautifully.

    That really is a most unusual postcard. I'm sure there MUST be a significance for each of those components. ;)

    Blessings,
    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete