Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Clippies


I know what you're thinkin'~~I've ran out of projects.  Nope~~letting the paint dry between coats of two items (one for the ceiling and one for the shop booth)~~and got to run errands today~~


Anyway~~got a big box of these metal clips at the junk shop and decided to rosette them up~~did three to a bag and sold several bunches of these at the booth before the holidays~~so I'm making somemore (while the paint dries on my bigger projects)~~




Below~~(told you I was working!)~~see that ceiling medallion?~~got it for 50 cents last year and finally getting my $64.00 chandelier hung this week~~this is going up first though~~

And the other project~~old wood box for $1.25 at Habitat Resale Shop~~
adding some "old gray paint" and a stencil to the front~~hope to post the results by tomorrow!




Joining in with this party for fun and inspiration:

Polly Want a Crafter

shabby creek cottage



homework


8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Great idea for the clips! You ALWAYS have such terrific ideas for repurposing. Thanks for sharing them with us. ;)

    Hope to see you at Time Travel Thursday again this week. AND...why don't YOU start THAT linky party? Sounds like a wonderful idea!

    Blessings,
    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. I answered Liz on her blog~~I am just not talented enough to do the party linky thing--and I mean that--I can barely navigate around my own blog! --I'm still learning! anyways; I do appreciate having the opportunity to attend the linky parties that talented bloggers (like Liz and many others--see my sidebar) put forth the effort so we can all participate! Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your creative self...lol! Honestly, these little clip ideas are great! ...thanks for sharing them! Have a prosperous 2012! All The Best, Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little metal clips are just darling Patty! You are one busy lady today. Enjoy your day, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the clips painted with rosettes. Cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your rossette clips are darling...love that idea...lovin' the transfeware vignettes you recently posted too!
    Hope you have a great week :)
    Big hugs,
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea, the clips. Will steal it, if that's ok. Thanks, Richard from My Old Historic House.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so clever. great creations!!!!!!

    lori v

    ReplyDelete