Monday, January 16, 2012

Little Music Cones


Isn't this vintage planter the sweetest!  I'm taking some "smalls" to the booth this week; pretty little fillers here and there~~



A touch of lavender buds wrapped around a few tiny music cones~~


~~the lavender plushy robe stays home with me :)


~I still have a small love affair for vintage cherubs; though I don't decor them in my house much~~I love to find them and repurpose or tuck them into vignettes at the shop booth.  They're still wonderful selling items~~perfect for Valentine's Day decorating too.

Another cup of coffee and I'm off for errands and house cleaning/projects.  Have a great week and I'll see you on your posts!

~Patty~




9 comments:

  1. I always love sweet little cherubs! That plush robe looks nice 'n warm and comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your music cones really make that piece. If you were willing to part with them you could probably make a "pretty penny".

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty arrangement of these sweet little cherubs. They ~are~ nice tucked underneath larger pieces. Thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful week! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the sweetest vintage planter I have seen and the little musical cones are just adorable! Love the touch of the lavender buds wrapped around each cone. Thanks for sharing such a sweet vignette. Enjoy your day, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many pretty things on your blog. I love that stencilled table as well. I've done a wall recently, but would love to do some furniture - very inspiring, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious little cherub planter and I love the music cones. Pretty vignette...so sweet for Valentine's Day, or any day.

    ReplyDelete