Sunday, March 4, 2012

Spring Things


It has been a fabulous selling time for me at my little booths the past two weeks; I'll contribute that to the fact Spring Fever has spoken and is felt~~

Here's just a small sampling of what I'm boxing up to take in tomorrow~~most everything else is in the Jeep ready to go~~

I wish I could use my own "personal tags"; but the owner provides these generic colored ones for all the vendors to use~~we "vendors" are only a number and not a name but that really has not deterred my customers~~


I've had to quickly whip up more Spring/Easter florals~~the wreaths and baskets have proven to do well for me right now~~

~~painted up some peat pots to add to a large antique basket I painted black~~

and some black/white Toile ribbon~~



~~can you see those peat pots peeking out through the branches in the basket?

Right now I have an infinite love for green spanish moss~~looks so springy and fresh looking with silks and naturals.


Here's my last years Bunny Pitcher;  bought with all the intentions of creating an Easter bouquet to sell~~but, I kept it for me! 
 This year I actually did the bouquet~~and I'm going to take it to the booth. 

 Maybe.  I love this green bunny pitcher.


3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your arrangement with the peat pots. Great! You have awesome talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're booths are going well. Love this arrangement too, it looks so great with the pots, just stunning !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I love everything on top of your table. I love your wild creativity on doing this stuff. So unique and so stunning.

    Spandex Chair Covers

    ReplyDelete