Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Little Chair

 
It's been awhile since I've got to post.  Life really got busy around here.
 

 
This sweet, rusty little school chair cost $2.50; it was half price day when I purchased it at the ReStore (with a few other items too)
 

 
 
 

 
The shed is getting more vines growing on the backside with all the rain we've had they are growing like crazy~~ 
 

 
 
 

 
 
The back fence is loaded down with my favorite vine (Virginia Creeper);  I just love it!
 
 
 
 

 
 
Will have to get a better, sunny day and picture the rest of my junk fortune; hopefully tomorrow will be no rain or gloom.
 
Blessings to you!
 
patty

2 comments:

  1. Hi Patty! So good to see a post. I'm on a blogging break, too. That is a cute chair for the garden. Love the pot in the last photo. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Patty...It's looking very green in your yard.

    Oh, don't you just love ReStore? We have one near here, too, and you never know what you are going to score!

    Take care. Susan

    ReplyDelete